From CitconWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Using this image as a guide for session title.
- Acceptance Test and Behavior Driven Development
- Why your manager needs CI
- Pair programming - Paul Julius
- Getting off your version control system
- Enterprise CI Maturity Model - and how to go insane - Jeffrey - co-evolution of CI & agile
- Testing mixed language projects
- How do you unit test legacy systems? - Haowei
- Performance testing in CI environment
- Automated Testing is not quality is not testing
- Data migration and testing
- Testing in complex environments
- Build tools and their issues