Show us your Build!
Show us your Build
- Zero friction. You should be able to check out and it should just build
- .Net Example
- Consistent layout
- anything in lib folder will be referenced
- common.build between projects default.build for project
- Convention of default.MACHINENAME.build for machine specific properties
- Ivy seemed to get a few props. Sounds like Ivy has not been made redeundant by Maven - Ivy does what it does very well.
- Traditional guidelines, do they apply? GOF, Refactoring, Agile Development, Effective Java
- Strongly type - Object is ALWAYS a type
- Static - compile time
- Dynamic - runtime
- Dynamic, compiler can't help me as much so might need more unit tests
Check out these tools
- Is there a NIvy?