Consulting CTO and executive coach - in a few months, I can fix what's broken in a development team and grow its internal leadership. See http://douglassquirrel.com for more.
I have attended every CITCON in Europe:
- I helped with the One_Day_To_Live_Elephant_Carpaccio session at CITCON Helsinki 2015.
- I helped with the How_to_be_awesome, MicroservicesComboStyle, and Normal_Accidents_and_Root_Cause_Analysis sessions at CITCON Zagreb 2014.
- I helped with the Continuous_Rewriting session at CITCON Turin 2013.
- I helped with the Continuous_rewriting session at CITCON Budapest 2012.
- I helped with the Root_Cause_Analysis and Dev_and_Ops_and_System_Ops_oh_my sessions at CITCON London 2011.
- I helped with the Pairing_Techniques and Overcoming_Organisational_Defensiveness sessions at CITCON London 2010.
- I helped with the HudsonAndOtherPlugins session at CITCON Paris 2009.
- I helped with two sessions at CITCON Brussels 2007: Karma_For_Continuous_Integration and MutationTesting.
- I attended CITCON London 2006 and CITCON Amsterdam 2008 but don't seem to have written anything up! Shame on me.
I am always happy to talk to anyone about any of the tools or ideas I discussed in these sessions.
Email: ds at douglassquirrel dot com